• Mr. Alim Abubakre the Founding Executive Director of These Young Minds, has a proven track record in entrepreneurship, industry led research, international project management, consulting, stakeholder management, sustainability and executive education. He has worked either directly or indirectly with the University of Cambridge, Oxford, London School of Economics, Aston Business School, Jaguar Land Rover, Manchester United, Bentley, Deloitte, Ernst and Young, Manchester Business School, Microsoft (among others) on various projects. About five years ago with a team of different multinationals, he conceived and organized the first student-led international conference on the global financial crises in the UK titled, “Managing in turbulent times”, which generated fresh pragmatic management solutions and gained international media coverage due to its sheer success.
Until recently, Alim was a member of the board of Cambridge to Africa and Director of Strategy for a consulting firm in Cambridge which advises academic institutions including some Russell Group Universities on conceiving and implementing successful internationalisation strategies.
Alim has taken part in different executive trainings, from capacity development delivered by University of Cambridge, Manchester Business School to that accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM), cross-disciplinary management training organised by the University of Leicester, in conjunction with senior executives from multinationals such as Accenture, Price Waterhouse Coopers, Sainsbury’s, Enterprise-rent-a-car among others.
• Mrs. Linda Olumese: Mrs. Linda Olumese is very passionate about children’s moral and academic development. She believes in creating a critical thinking child who transforms into an analytical thinking teenager who has a clear vision of a positive approach to a challenging future.
She is always willing to learn, constantly attends courses and seminars to keep up with current global educational policies and latest technological ideas in the e-learning method of teaching.She has attended various seminars and courses some of which are ‘Schools of the future’ (Association of International Schools in Africa, Europe and America respectively); EDA summer School (University College of Chester); Management development program for Educators (University of Stellenbosch Business school); Being an Effective School leader (University of Hull); Professional Development training(Cambridge) amongst others.
Mrs. Linda Olumese started her teaching career as a class teacher and Head of Humanities department at Grange School from 1999-2004. She later became the co-coordinator of the brownies and Head teacher at Chrisland School VGC. She went on to become the Vice-Principal at Dowen College and Administrator at Cayley College.
She holds a Bachelor of Law degree and was called to the Nigerian Bar by the Body of Benchers in 1992. She is married to George Olumese and blessed with 3 biological children and an adopted son.
• Mrs. Angela Bamkole: Mrs. Bamkole is the Managing Consultant of Annabelle Management Consult. She is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria. She is also an Associate Member of, Chartered Institute of Stock brokers and Chartered Taxation Institute of Nigeria. Mrs. Lanre-Bamkole Angela holds a Bsc. in Accountancy from Enugu State University of Technology Enugu. She is a qualified chartered Accountant with over 15 years working experience. She worked as an Accountant and also Head Treasury and Financial Institution with Financial Derivatives Company (an Asset Management Company and a member of Nigerian Stock Exchange). She also worked with Lynac Securities (a member Of Nigeria Stock Exchange) and a Subsidiary of Diamond Bank Nigeria Plc. as Head of Accounts and Admin.Later she left and joined Afribank Insurance Brokers a subsidiary of Afribank Nigeria Plc.
Mrs. Lanre-Bamkole worked in Management Capacity for the ten years she worked with Afribank Insurance Brokers and retired as a Deputy General Manger in 2009
Her fields of specialization are in Accounting and organizational growth strategies.
She is the President of Creation Cooperative Multipurpose Society limited.
She has over 20 years experience in financial and non-Financial service organization.
• Ms. Olaboludele Simoyan: Ms. Olaboludele Simoyan graduated from the University of Lagos in 1988 with three degrees to her credit – two of which are higher degrees. She is an architect by training and a salesperson by profession. She is also a motivational speaker, nation builder and patriot. She loves teaching and relates well with people. She is above all the author of the 2-in-1wonder book titled ‘The 8th Wonder of the world – NIGERIA’
• Mrs. A.T. Alo is the managing administrator of caring hands crèche located at Sango Otta, Ogun State. She is a retired professional nursing officer of Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) located at Ikeja after 35 years in active service. She was a specialist in Corrective Cosmetic Plastic Surgery for Burns related cases. She is a mother and grandmother hence she is highly skilled with matters pertaining to children and very passionate about education and child development.